Pages

Tuesday 3 May 2011

"Herbalife was the only program my doctor approved".


Before: 226 pounds

After   : 126 pounds

Total loss: 100 pounds

A lifelong weight problem:  At 226 pounds, Stephanie Demers was dangerously overweight at age 15.  She suffered from high blood pressure and doctors warned her that if she didn’t lose weight, she could be at risk for serious health problems. “I’ve had a weight problem my whole life,” Stephanie explains. “One day, someone told my boyfriend’s mother that I looked pregnant, and I knew it was time to do something about it.”

Finally, a solution: Because of Stephanie's high blood pressure and other health risks, many over-the-counter weight-loss programs were out of the question. Herbalife was the only program Stephanie’s doctors approved for her.  “The program was easy to follow, and I liked the foods I could eat,” Stephanie says.

100 pounds later: Stephanie went on to lose 100 pounds in a year and is now a happy, healthy 16-year-old.  Her weight loss was gradual, but steady and consistent. “I noticed a big difference during my first month on the program,” she remembers.  “And a year later, I’m still on it and still losing weight.  I didn’t believe it could work until I tried for myself!”*

FIT FACTS:

Food diary: “In a typical day, I would eat an omelet or a shake for breakfast, a Thermojetics® High Protein, Low Carb Shake or Bar for lunch and chicken and green beans or steak and broccoli for dinner.”

Key motivator: “People wondering if I was pregnant was really what made me realize I needed to do something.”

Best Diet tip: “If you really want to change your life, Herbalife is the way to do it!”
Favorite "thin n' fit" activity: "I've never really been a sports-person, so anything and everything is exercise for me–even walking!  It’s just nice to be able to reach down and tie my shoes now!”.



1 comment:

  1. As stated by Stanford Medical, It is indeed the one and ONLY reason women in this country get to live 10 years longer and weigh on average 42 pounds lighter than us.

    (And actually, it has totally NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret-exercise and EVERYTHING to about "how" they are eating.)

    BTW, What I said is "HOW", and not "what"...

    CLICK on this link to determine if this easy quiz can help you release your true weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete